The Attain GTC Race is a bike that’s as comfortable as it is fast – made to break personal bests, whether it’s on a long distance ride or a local hill climb. To achieve this unrivalled performance Cube selected the best off-the-shelf technology available and bolted it to a cutting edge carbon frame.
The result is a pure-bred race machine, built to take on anything from a sportive to an epic ride out in the hills with your training buddies.
The Attain GTC Race is built around the latest development of Cube’s carbon frame technology, complete with carbon fork plugged into an integrated headset. Cube also equipped the frame with Flex Stays that both look good and add a dose of welcome comfort to this race-bred machine.
Incredible stiffness results from the tapered headtube, joined in turn to the large cross-section downtube – which means assured, stable handling even at high speed. To ensure the best drivetrain efficiency Cube selected PressFit for the crucial bottom bracket bearings. They also improved the looks by routing all cables internally.
Only the best would do for the Attain GTC Race, so Cube selected Shimano’s showcase Ultegra groupset. The compact chainset features 50 and 34 tooth chainrings up front, while at the rear the 11-speed cassette runs from 11 to 32 teeth.
Cube’s ergonomic Wing Race Bar provides control and they put the GTC Race on the Aksium Elite system wheelset from legendary French manufacturer Mavic.
- Frame: GTC Monocoque Twin Mould Technology, Road Comfort Geometry
- Fork: Cube CSL Race, One Piece 3D-Forged Steerer/Crown, Carbon Blades, 1 1/8″ – 1 1/4″ Tapered
- Headset: FSA I-t, Top Integrated 1 1/8″, Bottom Integrated 1 1/4″
- Stem: Cube Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Cube Wing Race Bar Compact
- Handlebar Tape: Cube Grip Control
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-6800, 11-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-6800, 31.8mm
- Shift-Brake-Levers: Shimano Ultegra ST-6800
- Brake System: Shimano BR-RS500
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-6800, 50x34T
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-6800, 11-32T
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG600-11
- Wheelset: Mavic Aksium Elite, QR/QR
- Tyres: Mavic Yksion Elite Guard, Nylon Breaker, 120 TPI, 25-622
- Saddle: Cube RP 1.0
- Seatpost: Cube Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp: Cube Screwlock, 31.8mm
- Weight: 8.25kg