As the top of the line in the Limited Series, the LTD SL not only gets an all-new aluminum frame, but also a full array of high-end components. All in all the LTD SL is a bike that guarantees envious looks from your riding partners as well as unrivalled trail performance.
The list of features reads like an encyclopedia of frame manufacturing. Mechanically formed 6061 aluminium tubes, double butting, IS disc mounts on the chain stay, internal cable routing, a PressFit bottom bracket and a new tapered head tube. All to ensure that not a single watt of energy is lost, that every steering input is directly transmitted to the ground and of course at an exceptionally low weight. But Cube also have considered comfort and specified a slender 27.2mm diameter seat tube. Hungry for the next switchback on the trail, the LTD SL with 27.5″ wheels presents itself as a super-nimble and agile actor.
Is this still an all-round MTB or a race bike? With the superb 100mm Fox Float CTD suspension fork and its intuitive Climb-Trail-Descend settings, you won’t waste a second thinking about the correct set up. Consistent top notch shifting performance under any circumstances is guaranteed by the Shimano XT drivetrain with an XT Direct Mount rear derailleur and XT cranks. To fit any type of riding application the LTD SL rider can chose between a Shimano XT 38/24T crank and a standard XT 40/30/22T chainring combo. Shimano’s I-Spec control integration keeps the cockpit tidy and the CSW MA 1.7 wheels with DT Swiss internals keep you rolling smoothly.
- Frame:Aluminium Lite, AMF, ARG, Internal cable routing, Easy Mount Kickstand ready, Tapered Headtube, PressFit BB
- Forks: Fox 32 Float CTD O/C 27,5, 100mm
- Chainset: Shimano XT, FC-M782, 40x30x22T
- Brake/Shift Levers: Shimano XT SL-M780-I, Direct Attach
- Front Derailleur: Shimano XT, FD-M781-A, direct mount, 3×10-Speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT, RD-M781-DSGSL, Shadow 10-Speed, direct mount
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG50, 11-36
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG54
- Rims: DT CSW MA 1.9 straightpull wheelset, 28/32 spokes, 622x20C rim
- Front Tyre: Schwalbe Tough Tom Active, 27.5×2.25″
- Rear Tyre: Schwalbe Rapid Rob Active, 27.5×2.25″
- Front Brake: Shimano Deore A-M615, Hydr. Disc 180mm
- Rear Brake: Shimano Deore A-M615, Hydr. Disc 160mm
- Handlebars: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 700mm
- Grips: CUBE Performance Grips
- Headset: CUBE No. 10 tapered, top zero-stack 1 1/8″ (OD 44mm), bottom zero-stack 1 1/2″ (OD 56mm)
- Stem: CUBE Performance, 6°
- Saddle: CUBE Active 1.1
- Seatpost: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: RFR Varioclose 31.8mm
- Pedals: CUBE Aluminium MTB