Cube LTD SL 27.5 18″ Frame Used
Extremely clean with very little mileage. Bike was used less than ten times. Full XT groupset, DT Swiss Wheels and Fox 32 forks.
Full RRP was €1499, going for a bargain at €650.00
Lightweight Aluminium Frame
Cube’s LTD SL aluminium frame reads like a frame building wish-list: mechanically formed 6061 aluminum tubes, double butting, IS brake mount on the chainstay, internal cable routing, PressFit bottom bracket and a tapered head tube. Everything is there to ensure that the Cube LTD SL does not waste a single watt of power and that every steering input is transferred to the trail – and all this is achieved with incredibly low weight.
Cube even took comfort into account and incorporated a 27.2mm seat post. The LTD SL can handle any trail!
Is Cube’s LTD SL a performance trail bike or a race bike? Easy, it is both. The extraordinary Fox 32 Float Performance suspension fork with 100mm travel is the perfect match for the LTD SL frame’s precise handling; these forks deliver a smooth, progressive trail-taming bump absorption and razor-sharp steering. To meet the needs of the most demanding rider the LTD SL is spec’d with Shimano’s crisp-shifting XT drivetrain with a 36x26T chainset.
The XT ShadowPlus rear mech with Direct Mount attachment delivers near-instantaneous shifts, while Shimano’s I-Spec mount system cleans up the rider cockpit. High quality DT-Swiss spokes join tubeless-ready Cube EX21 rims to reliable, smooth Shimano Deore hubs for the ideal wheel package.
- Frame: Aluminium Lite, AMF, ARG, Internal Cable Routing, Easy Mount Kickstand Ready, Tapered Headtube,
- Fork: Fox 32 Float Perfromance, 100mm
- Shifters: Shimano XT SL-M8000-I, Direct Attach
- Crankset: Shimano XT FC-M8000, 36x26T, 175mm
- Chainrings: 48/36/26
- Cassette: Shimano SLX CS-M7000, 11-42T
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG600-11
- Front Derailleur: Shimano XT FD-M8020-D, Direct Mount, Side Swing
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT RD-M8000-DSGS, ShadowPlus, 11-Speed, Direct Mount
- Bottom Bracket: PressFit BB included
- Pedals: Cube Aluminium MTB
- Rims: Cube EX21, 32H, Disc, Tubeless ready
- Front Hub: Shimano Deore HB-M615, Centerlock
- Rear Hub: Shimano Deore FH-M615, Centerlock
- Front Tyre: Schwalbe Tough Tom Active, 2.25″
- Rear Tyre: Schwalbe Rapid Rob, Active, 2.25″
- Brake System: XT BR-M8000, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/160)
- Handlebars: Cube Rise Trail Bar, 700mm
- Grips: Cube Performance Grip
- Headset: FSA Orbit 1.5B ZS-1, Semi-Integrated, Top 1 1/8″ Bottom 1 1/2″
- Stem: Cube Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Saddle: Cube Active 1.1
- Seatpost: Cube Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Post Clamp: Cube Varioclose, 31.8mm
- Weight: 12.5kg